LINKS & ARTICLES
Site for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), which was established in 1931, and is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. Dr. Leber is an active member.
Site for the The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), which is the leading organization of board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. ASAPS Active-Member plastic surgeons are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Leber is an active member.
Site for the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) whose mission is to promote safe, ethical, efficacious plastic surgery to the public by maintaining high standards for the education, examination, certification and recertification of plastic surgeons as specialists and subspecialists. Dr. Leber is board certified by their board.
Site for the American Board of Surgery (ABS) is an independent, non-profit organization founded in 1937 for the purpose of certifying surgeons who have met a defined standard of education, training and knowledge. Surgeons certified by the ABS, known as diplomates, have completed a minimum of five years of surgical training and successfully completed a written and oral examination process.
Site created by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery with objective resources for women about the pluses and minuses of the only devices currently approved for all uses by the FDA, including the advantages and disadvantages of saline and silicone implants, as well as medical research, safety, clinical trials and more.
Articles Authored or Co-Authored by Phoenix Plastic Surgeon Dr. Geoffrey Leber:
- Leber GE, Ellenbogen R. “Dermabrasion Versus Laser Resurfacing.” comment in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Volume 106 (7), June 2001.
- Leber GE, Garb JL, Alexander A, Reed WP. “Long-term Complications Associated With Prosthetic Repair of Incisional Hernias.” Archives of Surgery; 133:378-382, 1998.
- Leber GE, Gosain AK. “Surgical Excision of Pedunculated Supernumerary Digits Prevents Traumatic Amputation Neuromas.” Pediatric Dermatology, March 2003, vol. 20, iss. 2, pp. 108-112(5).
- Leber GE, Dzwierzynski WW, Sanger JR. “M-80 Explosive Hand Injuries” — to be submitted to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Caliendo MV and Leber GE. “A Courtroom Lesson in Physician-Assisted Suicide.” Pennsylvania Medicine 95(9):40-42, 1992.
- Murthy SNS, Shim H, Shah R, Leber G, Ibrahim S, Cooper H, and Clearfield HR. “Low Doses of Intracolonic Cyclosporin Enhanced Healing in Rodent Inflammatory Bowel Disease.” Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Inflammation #196, September 1990.