A facial is the perfect way to get your holiday edge this season. No matter what your skin concerns might be, the right facial can clear up skin issues and give you a healthy glow. With many options in facials on the market today, how do you know which treatment is the right one for you?
How do Facials Work?
Facials are aesthetic treatments that typically include cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, treatment and hydration. The procedure can be appropriate for all skin types and tones, depending on the specific products used during the treatment. Choosing the right facial for your specific needs will make all the difference in the successful outcome of your procedure.
Know Your Skin Type
The first step in selecting the right facial for you is to identify your specific skin type. Basic skin types are as follows:
- Normal Skin – not too oily, not too dry, but still prone to losing its luster if it is not properly cared for
- Dry Skin – dry, taut and prone to flakiness, dry skin needs a potent dose of hydration as well as an exfoliation to restore its smooth, supple appearance
- Oily Skin – may feel greasy even soon after a thorough cleansing, apt to look shiny midway through the day and predisposed to frequent breakouts
- Combination Skin – with some areas dry and some areas oily, this skin type requires specialized care to address the wide variety of issues
- Sensitive Skin – with a propensity toward reacting to the slightest irritation, this skin type needs the gentlest ingredients to treat without damaging the outer dermal layer
- Aging Skin – can be dry, oily or sensitive, but aging skin has unique concerns to address like fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity and pigmentation irregularities
The good news is there are appropriate facial options for all of these different skin types to target specific issues and give the skin a healthy, radiant glow.
At Leber Skin & Laser Center, we offer a broad array of facial options that allow us to tailor treatments to the specific needs of all our patients. Our facials are all crafted with powerful concentrations of the highest quality ingredients to address concerns like enlarged pores, sun damage and signs of aging. These treatments can stand alone for effective skin refreshment or they can be combined with other cosmetic treatments to maximize results.
When facials are performed by certified aestheticians, these treatments are both pampering and powerful. Patients often schedule facials at regular intervals to maintain positive results over the long term. Facials can also be scheduled before a major event to give your skin the extra boost it needs to look its absolute best.
While you may head in for a facial treatment with an accurate idea of your specific skin type and issues, the broad menu of procedures can still confuse even the most seasoned beauty aficionado. At Leber Skin & Laser Center, our experienced aestheticians will take the time to give you a thorough skin evaluation so they can recommend the best treatment for your specific needs. Evaluations may also be updated periodically to ensure the treatment you are getting continues to be the best fit for your skin.
Facials are pampering, enjoyable procedures that allow you to address a variety of skin concerns and keep your complexion healthy and glowing. To learn more about these treatments, contact Leber Skin & Laser Center today at 855-339-0590.Previous Post Next Post