Facials are a luxurious way to rejuvenate and refresh the skin. Different facial formulations are also designed to address specific skin concerns, leaving skin softer, smoother and blemish-free. Facials at Leber Skin and Laser Center are provided by our experienced staff of highly trained technicians who know how to combine a variety of treatments and formulas to produce the best possible results for our patients.
Who is it for?
Reflections Laser Center and Medical Spa offers the following options in facial treatments:
- Custom Facial: This facial is recommended for your first visit to our office. One of our skin experts will evaluate your skin needs using our Visia System, so we can design a personalized facial program.
- Deep Pore Facial: This facial from the Skinceutical line is designed to deep clean the skin and pores.
- Somme Luminous Facial: This facial uses a revolutionary vitamin/protein delivery system to penetrate deep within the skin. The formula significantly improves skin tone and texture, repairs sun damage and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Intraceuticals o2 Facial: This facial treatment combines three elements to achieve instant and dramatic results. Patients will see a more radiant complexion, while minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- IS Fire & Ice Facial: This facial consists of two parts. The “Fire” is an intensive resurfacing masque designed for maximum exfoliation benefits. The “Ice” is a cool, soothing and intensively hydrating masque to smooth the skin and give it a more youthful glow.
- IS Fizzy Facial: Commonly referred to as the “Red Carpet Facial” because of its popularity around Oscar season in Hollywood, the Fizzy is a luxurious facial designed to hydrate, soothe, brighten and purify skin
- IS After Sun Facial: This facial offers soothing relief for sun-damaged skin, reducing redness and irritation.
- IS Refresher Facial: This mini facial is a great way to maintain healthy, hydrated skin all year long. Treatment can be performed weekly, every two weeks, or as needed throughout the year.
- IS Harmony Facial: This soothing and revitalizing facial gently awakens the senses while restoring balance to the skin. The formula restores a healthy glow to fatigued skin.
- IS Dermaplaning Treatment: The active serum in this formula exfoliates the skin and prepares it for additional treatment.
- Valmont Collagen Facial: This facial will help to restore the skin’s ability to regulate its own moisture balance and boost the radiance of the completion.
How does it work?
Prior to any facial treatment at Leber Skin and Laser Center, one of our certified aestheticians will provide you with a thorough skin evaluation. Results of the assessment are provided immediately, so the aesthetician can recommend the best facial treatment for your skin type. Evaluations may be repeated every few months to ensure the treatments you are getting are providing the correct benefit to your skin.
Facials are a wonderful way to pamper your skin while addressing specific concerns and conditions.